Welcome to My website

Wellcome to My website. This my personal webpage. Anybody Can Know details about me. My page is on the process. So keep patient

Track IP Address, ISP, Country, Proxy

Gadgets powered by Google

rack IP Address, ISP, Country, Proxy

well, what can i say about Me? am a student . am studying at North South Universityl! am someone very difficult to understand, i guess it's something to do with multi-personality disorder or anything related to that. i'm an excellent observer yet when it comes to describing my own self, i find it impossible! can neither live nor die, so convoluted a life it is to subsist... i simply can't match my past with my present and future and vice versa. there's simply no link... i wonder if am normal... i wonder if there's anyone like me in this world... i wonder if someone will ever be able to understand me and explain me really how i am... i've experienced things which most probably no one have... this makes me neither proud nor satisfied or guilty... yet, there's something which stresses me... but i still don't know why.. those who know me always ask me why am so stressed but i've no answer... well, i can at least say that i love nature, poetry and anything that's deep and passionate... am a true admirer of artistic talents, supporters of moral values and those who've got principles in life... i love life and strangely see death as a wonderful gift of nature... that's the most exciting thing... so dear viewers, do you believe in life after death?? i'm the kind of person who feel ALMOST all the positive and negative waves aound me and within people... when am to fall in some trouble, i feel suffocated restless uneasy and i find it very difficult to concentrate... i've no aim in life, there are certain things which take shape with time and i think that our actions of today dtermine tomorrow's results. so, better think of today with tomorrow in mind! some of you may say am mad but am a loser when it comes to describing myself... i've a very strong personality but at times i fall fall fall and brush the grass but never reach land! usually i don't talk much but once i start it's difficult for me to stop!! lol! am zero when it comes to cooking! but my mom is teaching me! haha! those who know me will find it funny! but i find it very interesting... it's wonderful to know closely what you are eating... i hate my P.E classes, that's too hard for me! too strainful! hmmmmm,, wat do i say now?? if you want to know anything about me or anything am supposed to know, feel free!! and btw, am single and am NOT READY TO MINGLE OK?? get this clear in your mind! haha! i enjoy my freedom! enjoy my profile, have nice time... do drop some comments ;p

Tags

The list of tags is empty.

News

Visitors notice

01/09/2008 07:37
Join the Bangladeshi online chat room https://golpochat.com/text/

—————

Website launched

01/09/2008 07:36
Join the Bangladesghi blog site. www.somewhereinblog.net

—————

New site